You have no items in your shopping cart.
Delivery and shipping policy
Many clients we have need a template or starting point for their returns, shipping, and refund policy. In fact most credit card processors will not approve your credit card gateway application without having these policies. Rather than make you try and copy one from Amazon.com or make one from scratch, we have come up with a reusable template that you are free to copy and use on your web site. Just make sure to customize it with your information.
Suggestion: It is wise to charge a restocking/processing fee on returns because first of call you had to pay a processing fee on the credit card transaction. Secondly, it takes time, effort, and paperwork to process returns.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include music, software, and video games.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
The following conditions must be complied with:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any item marked non-returnable